Loven's Auto Center started as a small repair shop in 1946 and has grown into one of the premier auto repair facilities in Central Minnesota. The tradition of selling quality cars and performing quality auto repair has been a mainstay at Loven's through the years.
Ray, Earl and John Loven started Loven Brothers Service Station July 1, 1946 on the corner of 3rd Street and Rhoda Avenue, where it is to this day. Younger brother Harold also worked at the station.
On July 1, 1952 Ray purchased the business from his brothers and took over sole possession. It was in 1952 that Ray added a few used cars to his business, along with the auto repair.
In 1983, the family business was purchased by Royal and Sandee Loven, and the name was changed to Loven's Auto Center. In 1985, Royal and Sandee added a larger inventory of cars to the car lot. It was at that time in order to sell rust-free cars, Royal and Sandee started buying the cars for resale from Arizona, Texas, and Florida, a practice that continues today.
On July 1, 2016 Royal Loven handed the reins over to Jay and Heidi Loven who became the new owners of Loven's Auto Center. Jay has expanded their "pre-owned" car inventory to include newer model vehicles with low mileage.
As was in the beginning of this family owned business.
is our goal, always has been, always will be.